Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Digital Marketing Audit?
Luckless Digital has a custom process which evaluates and reviews your online presence via your website, primary social media outlet, and search engine rankings. The audit measures how well you’re performing for several variables in multiple categories. Simply put, it is an assessment of the effectiveness of your digital marketing funnels.
Why is a Digital Marketing Audit Necessary?
Ideally, our marketing and sales process is a cohesive unit that drives consistent growth for our businesses. However, far to often, businesses do not consistently evaluate, measure, and pivot on their marketing and sales performance. The audit not only makes sure you’re on track to achieve your marketing initiatives and business goals, but it also identifies areas in which you’re lacking or falling behind to get you back on track.
How Much Does The Audit Cost?
Zip. Nada. Luckless Digital provides the Digital Marketing Audit service at no cost to you. There is no catch, no expectations, and zero requirements. All we ask for is information so we can provide you a thorough and high quality audit that benefits you.
How Long Does The Audit Take?
Generally speaking, it takes us 2-4 days to complete your audit from the time we receive all information.
What Happens Next?
Once we complete your audit, a specialist from our team will reach out to you to set up a free consultation. During this consultation, we will review each item in the audit, provide you with recommendations and tips to move forward, and answer any questions you may have. These consultations average between 20-30 minutes.
Cups of coffee
Our Core Values
- Continuous Innovation – It is imperative that our work pushes the status quo
- Blatant Honesty – We tell the whole truth whether it’s good, bad or ugly
- Unique – We pride ourselves on showcasing our personality in our work
- Data-Driven – We don’t act on a whim, we support our theories and strategies with data
- Foolish – We love what we do and we always find ways to add humor to our day
- Humble – We can always learn from our clients, competitors and colleagues
- Luckless – We’re ambitious; helping you succeed and grow reciprocates to us